In religion, God’s messengers are known as angels of Light or divine consciousness. In science, these radiant forms of Light are known as photons or elementary particles that shine down on earth. These angles of energy or angels of divine consciousness change every 20 minutes throughout each and every day, and each one offers a different type of energy, wisdom, assistance, or healing.
At birth, each person receives three healing Angels of divine consciousness ready to assist at any given moment. Each angel reveals a list of qualities associated with the strengths and weaknesses that we each possess and carry with us throughout our lifetime.
1. Our Primary Angel corresponds to our mind and how we relate to the world using our mental capacities. It guides the world of thought and intention. We are able to identify this angel or angle of divine consciousness by our time of birth.
2. Our Secondary Angel corresponds to our body and how we interact with the world on a physical level. It guides the world of action and movement. We are able to identify this angel or angle of divine consciousness according to our date of birth as it relates to when the Spring Equinox took place before our birth.
2. Our Tertiary Angel corresponds to our emotions. It guides the world according to our circumstances, mood, or relationships with others, our instinctive or intuitive feeling as distinguished from reasoning or knowledge. We are also able to identify this third angel of divine consciousness according to our date of birth as it relates to when the Spring Equinox took place before our birth.
There are four easy steps to awakening your BIRTH ANGELS:
Step One: CHOOSE THE BIRTH ANGEL that you would like to awaken. Locate it according to your date and time of birth on the chart below. Click on the link associated with that angel. This will take you to a YouTube video to help with the meditation. (Note: You do not have to perform the meditation during the 20 minutes assigned to each angel, but if you can do so you just may experience an extra boost of energy.)
Step Two: STATE YOUR INTENTION: Prepare a quiet place where you WILL NOT be disturbed. Sit in a comfortable, straight-backed chair, or on the floor, quiet yourself, and set your intention by stating that intention out loud.
Step Three: Click on the video associated with your BIRTH ANGEL and then wait for the meditation to begin. Repeat the mantra in the video out loud as you rest your eyes on the letters in the image. You don’t have to understand these letters, just scan them from right to left repeatedly for the length of the video. Be sure that you…
- Clear your mind as you repeat the mantra. Focus on your breath.
- Visualize your intention as if it’s been created.
- Create an emotional connection or feeling and infuse that into your intention.
- Follow through on any insight that you receive during the invocation. Take action!
- You must be online in order to access the YouTube video. Adjust the volume to a level where you can hear the mantra, but it doesn’t overpower your own voice.
- There is a section mid-way through the video where the image will disappear and the screen will go black. During this time try to envision the three letters in your head while you wait for the image to reappear.
Realize that once you’ve completed the meditation, the angel that has always been inside of you has now been awakened. Gently open your eyes and…
Step Four: GIVE THANKS. Do not look upon the image again, but as an added measure, you may wish to continue to call out the angel’s name while you go about the rest of your day. Then at the end of the day just let go. Move on to a different angel the next day.
What You Can Expect: Once these angels have been invoked you may begin to experience subtle changes in your mental, physical, and emotional bodies. This cleansing or healing will take place over a period of several days. Some people experience really intense dreams during this time, which is a sign that certain emotions, thoughts, memories, and blockages are in fact being released and healed.
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com