- Do you believe in God? If so, based on which religion or spiritual practice? If not, why?
- Regardless of your belief, why do you think that the concept of God is interpreted so many different ways?
- Where does your faith originate from? Did something teach to you as a child, personal discovery, or a deep knowing?
- How do you feel when other people try to enforce their belief in God on you?
- Are you the type of person that tries to convince others what to believe?
- When you recite your God’s Holy scripture to others do you try to promote love and positivity, or judgment and condemnation?
- Where do you think the following traits originated from Judgment-Racism-Hatred-Prejudice-Bigotry-Intolerance. God or Man?
This survey comes from Chapter 1 ACT I – 72 Days of God. The purpose of this survey to see how closely your answers match your actual mission in life. Answer the questions above and then order your eBook About Your Life. You just may discover something new about yourself and your beliefs.